Bardot Styling Chair
Change Colours = Seat & Back are removable.
- Make sure to open carton without the aid of sharp tools as they may damage the product inside.
- Put the chair base on the floor and place the chair on top.
- Chair should wedge together onto the tapered tube.
All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching.
- Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
- To clean use a sponge that has been moistened in warm soapy water.
- After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
- We recommend Arco cleaner for the best results.